Friday, October 19, 2012

FO Friday 109


Oh my! I almost forgot FO Friday as I'm posting this after midnight! I have a ton to share with you, hopefully next week, as we started the construction on the inside (and roof) of the new Candy Skein Studios. I'll have tons of pictures next week, I promise! If you have an Instagram account, follow me at username Candy Skein to see pictures now! I'm taking pictures as we go in the process, as I want it every step of the way!

Have a great weekend!

Share your FOs!



11 comments:

  1. I have you on Instagram already. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following you on instagram too, love seeing the new pics!! Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Have fun. I dream of the day when I can have a studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your always so busy I'm not surprised you forget these things! I really lok forward to seeing what you have to show, I so enjoyed your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your tons of pictures:) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to happy hooking this weekend as it will be cool and rainy here in Nebraska! Go Huskers!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the photos of the new skeins. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been awhile since I've actually had something finished and could join you for FOF...but I'm here now. Have a wonderful wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see all the goodies you've got to post about :O).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting, can't wait to see all the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete