Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Work-in-Progress Wednesday 90

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great week. As you read this, depending the time, I'm either waking up somewhere in Northern California and am on my way back home, or even closer to home! The plan is to be home and in my own bed tonight, so keep your fingers cross. I'm also hoping (as I type this before I even leave for the trip) that I have a LOT LESS yarn coming home than I did going there.

Obviously, nothing new from me today. Again, if you want to follow my journey to the Columbia Gorge Fiber Festival and back, my twitter is @tamiklockau.

See you (in real time) on Friday!

For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!



7 comments:

  1. Wow. I never thought about the fact that, while I'm happy about the LOTS MORE yarn I come home with after a fiber festival, the venders are thinking the exact opposite! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything much new either, but since I've been out of the WIPW loop for a bit, I thought I'd post today. Hope you had fun and enjoy all your new yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're having a wonderful time at the festival.

    These days small projects are keeping my fingers busy. My WIPS is a Red Angry Bird, which I'm making for my five-year old nephew, and Bookworm bookmarks. I'm making enough of those for my daughter’s third grade class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are having a fabulous time!! Looking forward to hearing more in your next few posts!

    ReplyDelete