Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Candy Skein- Yummy and Delicious Fingering weight yarn!


I hope everyone had a great weekend. I saw Harry Potter and I think they did a great job wrapping up the series on screen. I will say, I was hoping they'd leave the epilogue out of the movie. I try and pretend that doesn't exist. LOL Thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts about Harry and the whole series/movies on Friday in the comments. I loved reading them.


Back to yarn. I have a few skeins to share this week, but not many. I also have one un-dyed Yummy fingering left if anyone is interested in a custom dye in the next week or so, as well as 2 skeins of Yummy worsted I plan to dye this week. I will be getting a full box of Yummy fingering next Monday, but they won't be dyed until that week, shared with you the week after.

Also, don't forget the Candy Skein shawl KAL/CAL coming up August 1-September 15th. You're free to pick your pattern and join along. The only requirement is that the pattern be a shawl and you use Candy Skein yarn.




Colorway: Berry Slushie
Series: Yummy
Fiber content: 75% Falkland British Merino Wool, 25% Nylon Superwash
Weight: Fingering Weight
Yardage: 465 yards
Unit Weight: 100 grams
Care: Machine wash/Tumble dry low

Price: $16
Quantity Available: 1
Available at Candy Skein






Colorway: Raspberry and Cream
Series: Delicious
Fiber content: 70% Baby Alpaca, 20% Silk, 10% Cashmere
Weight: Light Fingering Weight
Yardage: 437 yards
Unit Weight: 100 grams
Care: Hand wash/Dry Flat

Price: $28
Quantity Available: 1
Available at Candy Skein




Colorway: Blueberry Sorbet
Series: Delicious
Fiber content: 70% Baby Alpaca, 20% Silk, 10% Cashmere
Weight: Light Fingering Weight
Yardage: 437 yards
Unit Weight: 100 grams
Care: Hand wash/Dry Flat

Price: $28
Quantity Available: 1
Available at Candy Skein

8 comments:

  1. Came your blog to copy link to give to someone else for WIPW and FOF. And wow saw these beautiful skeins. .Iam so not a shawl wearing gal, so won't be joining your KAL and can't wait for some thicker yarn to be dyed. Hint, hint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colourways, can't decide which is my favourite, but the raspberry and cream is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are lovely, no favourites today, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RugbyMad, thank you! I do have DK, Sport, Worsted and Chunky/Bulky in stock! Just visit Candyskein.com and check them out (they're in the Yummy series). October 1st, I plan to start a new CAL/KAL, so check back then!

    Pinkundine, thank you!

    Sam, awesome! Thanks! I love the Berry Slushie.

    FoFo, thanks!

    Alea, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all!!! Such beautiful shades.

    ReplyDelete