Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Work-in-Progress Wednesday 2

Welcome to WIPW 2! I hope everyone enjoyed last week. I know I did. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone progress on their projects and what new they've been working on.

This week, I'm only going to share one WIP. The blanket I shared last week hasn't progressed enough to show again and the other projects will be shared on the blog in a completed state!

Here is my newest amigurumi:



I started this just yesterday when I was with Sharon, from the website Ami Amour (Visit her site. She makes amazing amigurumi and has a lot of great patterns for free!). This is our second meet up and we had a great time talking and crocheting at Panera Bread. This is my first true ami that I've come up with myself (other than the cupcake) and so far I'm happy with it. I'm doing a swap on Ravelry (my very first one) and this month the theme is dinosaurs. When he's done, he'll be a Brontosaurus...or so I hope! LOL

To share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in yours to get the word out! The more the merrier!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for starting this WIP Wednesday! I had such fun last week seeing other's projects.. :)Can't wait to see your Brontosaurus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a NEW WIP blogged today. I hope to finish up my bat ornament this week and post the fo...I look forward to your Brontosaurus...super cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet he's going to be cute! Just finished my post, was waiting for some daylight to take pictures! Was a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiolinn! You're welcome, thanks for participating!

    kissingtoast, thanks! Can't wait to see the bat ornament! I loved that idea being based around your hometown.

    Alea, thanks! I'm thinking of using button for eyes! We'll see how that goes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. My post was more a Finished Work one, but I had fun writing it up. I wanted to be more fun and playful this time around! And yay for your brontosaurus, the neck's curving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The neck is curving thanks to you! LOL Love your write up for today. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, what happened ? LOL
    But - where is the giraffe ?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Vivianne, the giraffe will be posted as a completed project, hopefully later this week or next.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see the finished brontosaurus! And I'm envious that you have a Panera Bread near you where you can meet to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish someone would meet me at Panera (or anywhere) to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a seriously cute dinosaur... chunk? :) Can't wait til the rest of him appears! Thanks for hosting this again, it's been really fun to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this whole idea. They way things have been for the last two weeks, I may have to start my WIPW post the night before in hopes that I can get it done sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda-B, thanks! We never had Panera Bread until about 4 years ago, now we have a ton!

    Suravi, yep, we're lucky. We actually found each other on Twitter/Ravelry and realized we live about 15 mins apart so we meet in the middle. :)

    Paula, thanks! I guess it is kind of a chunk right now. LOL And you're welcome.

    Dina, thanks! Like you, time flies by, so I try to do my posts the day before, too. It's less stressful that way.

    ReplyDelete